Here is a master list of most #10 cans. The checkboxes filter by type of food or brand.|
You can also sort the list by any column.
List of #10 Cans from All Brands
Click on any heading (such as 'MSRP' or 'Cost per 100 Calories') to sort!
show more/less info
- MSRP is the retail price, as best I can tell, as of September, 2012.
- Servings is the number of servings per #10 can (multiply by 6 to get the number of servings per case).
- Calories is the number of calories per #10 can (multiply by 6 to get the number of calories per case).
- Sodium is the number of milligrams of sodium per serving. This may be important if water is scarce, as the sodium can make you thirsty.
- Cost per 100 calories is the most useful method that I came up with for comparing prices for similar items.
- Shelf life is most useful in comparing products from the same brand (e.g. one brand may call a 25-year shelf life 20-30 years, another might call it 25, and another might call it 30).